We welcome all members and potential members to our AGM for 2020.
After the formal part of the meeting we will be holding a fun "lost at Sea" exercise. You do not need to bring your oilies or lifejackets for this!
Below is the formal Agenda:
1. 7.30pm Start and apologies for absence
2. Approval of the AGM 2019 minutes – Richard Lindsay to introduce
3. Commodore’s Address – Peter Hurley
4. Updates from the Committee Members of the club
a. Cruising Report – George Hoskins
b. Financial Report – Steve Norton
c. Membership Report – Steve Wright
d. Secretary’s Report – Ian Murray
e. Social and Training Report – Kryzsztof Przysowa
f. Website Report – Richard Walker
5. Nomination and Election of Club Officers, Management Committee & Auditors - Richard L